WONDERWOMAN.CO.IN, We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.Information Collected Automatically: Whenever you visit our website, we automatically collect some information about your transactions with us, and your use of our website. e.g. We automatically collect your IP address for our internal use only, such as to help us diagnose problems with our server.
Information you send to us: If you choose to provide us with personal information, such as by sending us an e-mail or filling out a form with your personal information and submitting it to us through our website, we collect the personal information that you provide to us. e.g. if you register or sign up for an account with us, we collect your name, e-mail address, and password. If you place an order with us, we collect the personally identifiable information that you provide to us such as your shipping, billing, and payment information.
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through our website, we collect your personal details on a secured server. The payment details are entered on the Payment Gateway’s or Bank’s page on a secured SSL. The data is transferred between Bank and gateways in an encrypted manner.
Though we are unable to guarantee 100% security, encryption makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details. You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with us. Except on the Payment Gateways page of your respective bank, you are requested not to submit or otherwise / send to the website/ e-mail ids provided therein or to any other ids, your debit or credit card or any other banking details. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. As per our security procedures we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
Safety and Security Tips
A. Protect your passwords.
- Keep your passwords private. Anybody who knows your password can access your account.
- When creating a valid password, use letters, numbers and symbols and it should be 6-15 characters long. Avoid using dictionary words, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained. Frequent change of your password also ensures better protection to your account.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
- If you are logging in from a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session instead of closing the page.
B. Ensure your Personal Computer is protected:
- Fraudsters may send genuine-looking emails that contain viruses. These viruses, install a malicious code on your Computer without your knowledge and extract your confidential information that you use to access your online profile / account etc.
C. Tips to bear in mind:
- Keep your computer updated with latest anti-virus / anti-spyware software.
- Install a personal firewall on your computer to protect your account.
- Do not click on links or open attachments in unknown or unsolicited (spam) emails.